Colorado Ski & Snowboard Trip 2010 :: VAIL!
We'll handle all the details and you enjoy the ADVENTURE! Over the past 5 years, over 250 people have traveled with us to resorts like Breckenridge, Aspen, Jackson Hole, and Park City - and we are expecting this year to be the biggest yet. It's going to be an awesome trip.
This year, we are helping you out with GREAT rates to the ever popular Vail while saving your vacation days since this trip is over President's Day Weekend. It also just so happens to be Valentines Day, so this is a wonderful opportunity to surprise someone with a wonderful ski trip. We can even set up special services for you to help with a surprise, upon request!
View Information on VAIL
We have a great hotel in the perfect location for this trip. We will be staying right between the two villages of Vail so you can easily get to the slopes with no long shuttle rides needed. If nightlife, dining, and shopping is what you are looking for, this trip will accommodate you too! You are in the center of all the action in the great ski town of Vail. We also included a welcome reception with free wine & cheese your first evening in Vail so you can meet everyone in the group, the group leaders, and speak to resort representatives to answer any questions you have.
Hotel Amenities :: This hotel is located in a great spot with nice amenities including the area's hottest sports bar IN the hotel. Relax in the outdoor heated pool or in the over-sized jacuzzi, drink in hand, after a long day hitting the slopes. Hit the gym or sauna if you so choose. Breakfast is included every morning.
All About Vail :: With dozens of restaurants & bars, you will be sure to enjoy your evenings out. [Visit Website] Click for more info on restaurants, apres ski, and much more on Vail.
Your trip includes everything listed below. Your air, lodging, lift tickets, and transfers are all included in the price (with air-inclusive packages, land only packages also available). These spots will go fast since the price is AMAZING for a 5-night ski trip to VAIL over the long holiday weekend.
Packages starting at just $999!* [to stay IN Vail over President's Day Weekend!]
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Round trip non-stop airfare from Philadelphia to Denver (land-only package also available - subtract $250)*
- Round trip transfers to and from the hotel from the airport (air-packages only)
- 5 nights hotel stay at Evergreen Lodge in Vail (This year, we will be in Vail for CarniVail - the biggest party weekend of the year!!!)
- 4-Day lift ticket to VAIL (also good at Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin, and Keystone)
- Grocery store stop on the way to Vail
- Daily breakfast each morning
- Welcome wine & cheese cocktail reception your first night in Vail - FREE!
- Nightly group apres-ski happy hour and gatherings after a long day on the slopes
- Special ski equipment & clothing discounts (see link to the upper right under "Trip Related Information")
- Group Trip Cancelation and Interuption Insurance (you can purchase additional insurance at the link to the top right if you want)
...and of course the KILLER FEBRUARY SNOW OF COLORADO!
If you would like our discounted ski rental rate, please let us know and we will set it up for you. You will need to pay for your rentals when you pick them up. More info on this closer to the trip.
Make no mistake. You will be skiing one of the greatest resorts on earth. Vail is known for its wide-open bowls and varied terrain for all abilities. Since we are going in February, the conditions will be spectacular! Expect them to already have hundreds of inches of snow when we hit the slopes...
Click the links to the right for more info on the hotel, packages, and pricing. Again, DO NOT WAIT TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. We would not want you to get left out in the cold... SPACE IS LIMITED and prices are subject to increase based on availability. Contact us for any questions, or to reserve your place on this trip. Triple and Quad room pricing is available - please contact us for more information if interested in these options.
* All taxes / charges are included in this trip, but the air fuel surcharges could fluctuate upon ticketing in January, slightly adjusting trip price up - or down - normally by no more than $15-25 total. Final balance on December 23rd, 2009 will reflect exact price for a credit or addition. We do not expect a change in price at this time, but this is up to the airlines and is not dictated by PhillyTrips.com in any way. This ONLY applies to packages including airfare as any changes would be due to fuel surcharge ONLY. Optional travel insurance is available and always recommended - you never know why you might need to cancel. More information is available at the links to the top right of this page.