ABOUT ICELAND AIRWAVES:
Last year, about 75 people attended this Lindy Promotions trip to Iceland Airwaves and it was amazing! This year, we have planned everyhing for you - from happy hours to transfers, so that you won't have to worry about a thing! And since this is the second time going to the festival, we have made the package even better by including the Saturday Hangover Party at the Blue Lagoon and booking a hotel in the city center so that you'll be within walking (or stumbling) distance from the nightlife!
Click Above to Enlarge Pictures!
Every October, the Iceland Airwaves alternative music festival in Reykjavik celebrates the best of alternative rock and jazz music with famous performers from Iceland and abroad, along with a host of international celebrity DJ's. Iceland's surreal landscape and culture has fostered an ideal environment for its own musical sensations as well, including Sigur Ros, Qarashi, the Leaves and others from the land of Björk.
From Oct.19-23, the progressive and innovative Icelandic music scene will be showcased in numerous venues and bars in downtown Reykjavik. With more than 50 Icelandic bands and DJ’s on the bill, Iceland Airwaves will blow away any musical taste, from hardcore to electronic, rock to hip hop, deep house to pop and everything in between.
Based on demand, we will possibly be setting up a charter bus from Philly to Baltimore BWI. At this point, you will need to drive yourself to Baltimore since Iceland Air only flies from Baltimore or JFK in this area. (JFK is also an option)
What's Included on this trip?
Each Package includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare on Iceland Air from BWI or JFK (see below)
- Arrival and Departure Transfer
- 3 night hotel accommodations at the FossHotel Baron (SOLD OUT!) New hotel available... FossHotel Lind
- Complimentary Scandanavian breakfast except for day of arrival
- Airwaves Festival Ticket for all nights and venues
- VIP Party with complimentary beers on night of arrival
- Entrance into the Blue Lagoon and Bus Transfer each way for the Saturday Hangover Party
- Complimentary bottle of ‘Black Death’ liquor per room
- ALL Taxes
- The Fosshotel Baron is located in the center of downtown Reykjavík so it is within walking distance of all of the venues. You can check out the hotel by clicking above.
- We have arranged to have the VIP party on the night of arrival so that everyone can meet early in the trip!
- We have included the Saturday Hangover Party at The Blue Lagoon as part of the package so we will all depart and arrive as a group
- And as all of you will find out, a trip to Iceland wouldn’t be the same without a little ‘Black Death’ so we will include a welcome bottle in each room!
Flight Departure Options:
Leaving from Baltimore (BWI): (SOLD OUT!)
Depart Wednesday night, October 19th and arrive back on Sunday, October 23
Leaving from New York (JFK):
Depart Thursday night, October 20th and arrive back on Monday, October 24th