Montana Ski & Snowboard Vacation 2011 :: BIG SKY!
We'll handle all the details and you enjoy the ADVENTURE! Over the past 5 years, over 250 people have traveled with us to resorts like Breckenridge, Aspen, Jackson Hole, and Park City - and we are expecting this year to be one of the biggest yet with our trip lineup. It's going to be an awesome season.
Everybody talks about it with a mystical gleam in their eyes, the place that is on the "man, I've always wanted to go there" list for every skier and snowboarder. BIG SKY
Our 7th Annual Western US Ski/Snowboard Trip Year is going finish with the trip of a lifetime! We are staying slope side at a mountain known for no lift lines and AMAZING powder & conditions. Normally a very expensive winter destination, we have worked for you to make this trip pretty much as affordable as you will EVER see.
Big Sky is the largest ski area in the US (info), 5,512 acres of playground, 4,350 vertical feet of fun, 220 trails, 400 inches of snow annually, two terrain parks and a half pipe this place has what it takes to keep a smile on the face of every alpine sports enthusiast.
You don't have to be a double black diamond pro to enjoy this mountain, they have a variety of trails for EVERY level, and Big Sky also offers plenty of other winter activities like snowmobiling, snowshoeing, sleigh rides, ice skating, and wildlife viewing in Yellowstone Park and the surrounding area. It's just amazing.
Some Cool Shots of the Elusive Big Sky, Montana
Photo Credit: BigSkyPhotos.com
We have a great hotel in the perfect location for this trip - right in the middle of Big Sky Village, right next to the slopes. If nightlife, dining, and shopping is what you are looking for, this trip will accommodate you too! You are in the center of all the action, again walking distance to almost everything. We also included a welcome reception with free wine & cheese your first evening in Big Sky so you can meet everyone in the group, the group leaders, and speak to resort representatives to answer any questions you have.
All About Big Sky :: You can get all the of details here: http://www.bigskyresort.com/Activities/Dining-Shopping/index.asp
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Round trip airfare from Philadelphia to Bozeman (land-only package also available - subtract $450)*
- Round trip transfers to and from the hotel from the airport (air-packages only)
- 5 nights hotel stay on the mountain in Big Sky
- 4-Day lift ticket
- Daily breakfast each morning
- Welcome wine & cheese cocktail reception our first night - FREE ON US!
- Nightly group apres-ski happy hours and gatherings after a long day on the slopes
- Special ski equipment & clothing discounts (see link to the upper right under "Trip Related Information")
- Packages starting at just $889!* [to stay ON the mountain in Big Sky - HOLY COW!!!!!]
...and of course the KILLER MARCH SNOW!
If you would like our discounted ski rental rate, please let us know and we will set it up for you. You will need to pay for your rentals when you pick them up. More info on this closer to the trip.
Make no mistake. You will be skiing one of the most sought after resorts on earth. Click the links to the right for more info on the hotel, packages, and pricing. Again, DO NOT WAIT TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. We would not want you to get left out in the cold... SPACE IS LIMITED and prices are subject to increase based on availability. Contact us for any questions, or to reserve your place on this trip.
* All normal taxes are included in this trip, but the air fuel surcharges could fluctuate upon ticketing later this year, slightly adjusting trip price up - or down - it has never been more than $20 and happened only once in the past. Your final balance due will reflect exact price for a credit (yes, it could go DOWN too!) or addition. We do not expect a change in price, but this is up to the airlines and is not dictated by PhillyTrips.com in any way. This ONLY applies to packages including airfare as any changes would be due to fuel surcharge ONLY. Prices do NOT include required group Trip Cancelation and Interuption Insurance. This $43 charge will be added to your reservation once you are signed up for the trip. More information is available at the links to the top right of this page. $889 package price is for early bird, land only packages. Price subject to change at any time.