ST. ANTON Ski & Snowboard Trip 2013 :: Philly goes to EUROPE & AUSTRIA!
We'll handle all the details and you create the ADVENTURE! Over the past 8 years, over 600 people have traveled with us to resorts like Breckenridge, Aspen, Jackson Hole, Big Sky and Whistler- and we are expecting this year to be the best yet. It's going to be our BIGGEST TRIP EVER!
We will be staying in St. Anton at the Hotel Nassereinerhof, with a short walk to get to the slopes for quick access to fresh powder every morning! If nightlife, dining, and shopping is what you are looking for, this trip will accommodate you too! You are in the center of all the action, walking distance to Entertainment and Dining. We also included a welcome reception!
...and there's STILL MORE!!! We will be in Austria, right in the middle of 'FASCHING', the Austrian 'Carnival', and SMACK DAB on FAT TUESDAY, Austiran Style!!!
St Anton is where serious skiers & boarders flock to pit themselves against it's heart-stopping chutes and faces. Considered to be one of the best high-alpine resorts on the planet, it is a spectacular beauty of a resort, filled with awesome off-piste, moguls and powder. For a long time, the resort has been a magnet for those who like to get up at the crack of dawn and ski hard all day - and then party hard into the night in the fantastic après-ski atmosphere.
The Stats: St. Anton, combined with the neighbooring resorts of Stuben, St. Christoph, Lech and Zurs, have a combined total of 85 of state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts offer the highest standard of safety and comfort. 440 km of descents, superbly prepared slopes for all ability levels, challenging steep slopes and deep-snow ski runs, snowboard fun parks, carving areas, permanent racing circuits and numerous cosy meeting places ensure variety and enjoyment. A great map of the VAST area is here...
SKI SHOP CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT DISCOUNT is available to anyone that brings in our special coupon. For the details, click the "Ski Bum" logo to the right. START SAVING TODAY!
THIS TRIP INCLUDES: **
- Round trip air transportation between Philly and Munich via US Airlines.
- Round trip transfer between Munich Airport and St. Anton via private coach with English speaking assistant.
- 7 nights’ accommodations at the 3 Star Nassereinerhof Hotel.
- Welcome Drink and orientation upon arrival at the hotel.
- Breakfast buffet daily.
- Free Wifi
- Dinners EVERY evenings at your hotel.
- Local guide and hospitality desk at your hotel every day.
- 1 night accommodations in Munich City Center.
- Transfer between Munich and Munich airport via private coach with English speaking assistant.
SPACE IS LIMITED and prices are subject to increase based on availability. Contact us for any questions, or to reserve your place on this trip.
- Special ski equipment & clothing discount from The Ski Bum [click link above and to the right for details & coupon
...and of course the KILLER HIGH SEASON SNOW OF AUSTRIA!
* Current air taxes are included in this trip, but could change upon ticketing in January slightly adjusting trip price up or down based on fluctuations in the EURO. Final balance on January 26th, 2013 will reflect exact taxes for a credit or addition. This ONLY applies to packages including airfare. Please review our cancellation/refund policy via the link to your upper right for full details. Travel insurance is REQUIRED, and a surcharge for this will be added to your reservation. Lift Ticket Prices are not set for the 2012-13 Season, and are not inclued in the price of this trip.
The Fine Print: PhillyTrips is not responsible for any flight schedule changes applied by airlines, and reserves the right to substitue alterrrnate flights/carriers that do not sustantially alterrr the interary. PhillyTrips reserves the right to substitue alterrrnate accomodations that do not sustantially alterrr the interary, with similar accomodations. Group travel requires that decisions be made with the best interests of the group in mind; PhillyTrips reserves the right to make any changes to the trip packages that do not substantially alterrr the original pacakage. PhillyTrips does the best we can to estimate and include all possible fees in our prices and/or inform customers of in-trip charges they might be lible for, however, PhillyTrips is not responsible for any extra fees charged by airlines or hotels, and you are responsible for any extra charges to your room (phone calls, room service, internet usage fees, etc.). Gifts or 'swag' (i.e. T-shirts, promotional merchandise, etc.) and in-travel food and drinks (i.e water, beer, snacks) are considered "Free Items" and no refunds will be given in the case of some or all customers not reciving them for any reason. PhillyTrips will make every attempt to prevent the customer from extra charges, however in order to preserve an itinerary/package, charges of up to 10% of the original package cost may be added to any reservation, to cover unforseen charges or required chages. These extra charges will always be itemized for the consumer upon request, and will be divided up among the group evenly.