Colorado Ski & Snowboard Trip 2013 :: KEYSTONE!
We'll handle all the details and you enjoy the ADVENTURE! Over the past 5 years, over 250 people have traveled with us to resorts like Aspen, Jackson Hole, and Park City - and we are expecting this year to be the biggest yet. It's going to be an awesome trip.
This year, we are helping you out with GREAT rates to the ever popular Keystone while saving your vacation days!
This trip is leaving on a Wednesday evening and comes back Monday night. 3 days off work, for 4 and a half days of skiing or riding.
We have a great hotel in the perfect location for this trip. We will be staying at the River Run Condos so you can easily get to the slopes with no long shuttle rides needed. If nightlife, dining, and shopping is what you are looking for, this trip will accommodate you too! You are in the center of all the action in the great ski area of Keystone.
Hotel Amenities :: This hotel is located in a great spot with nice amenities including the area's hottest sports bar IN the hotel. Relax in the outdoor heated pool or in the over-sized jacuzzi, drink in hand, after a long day hitting the slopes. Hit the gym or sauna if you so choose. Breakfast is included every morning.
Your lift tickets are also valid at Keystone, Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin and Ski/board one of the days at Vail or Beaver Creek via public bus or the Vail Express!
Your trip includes everything listed below. Your air, lodging, lift tickets, and transfers are all included in the price (with air-inclusive packages, land only packages also available). These spots will go fast since the price is AMAZING for a 5-night ski trip to COLORADO!!!
Packages starting at just $1149
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- Round trip non-stop airfare from Philadelphia to Denver (land-only package also available - subtract $350)*
- Round trip transfers to and from the hotel from the airport (air-packages only)
- 5 nights hotel stay at Evergreen Condos
- 4-Day lift ticket to Keystone (also good at Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin, and Vail)
- Special ski equipment & clothing discounts (see link to the upper right under "Trip Related Information")
- Group Trip Cancelation and Interuption Insurance (you can purchase additional insurance at the link to the top right if you want)
- Grocery store stop on the way to Keystone (groceries NOT included in price)
- Organization of 'on mountain lunch' and Apres Ski group gatherings.
...and of course the KILLER FEBRUARY SNOW OF COLORADO!
If you would like our discounted ski rental rate, please let us know and we will set it up for you. You will need to pay for your rentals when you pick them up. More info on this closer to the trip.
Make no mistake. You will be skiing one of the greatest resorts on earth. Keystone is known for its wide-open bowls and varied terrain for all abilities. Since we are going in February, the conditions will be spectacular! Expect them to already have hundreds of inches of snow when we hit the slopes...
Click the links to the right for more info on the hotel, packages, and pricing. Again, DO NOT WAIT TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. We would not want you to get left out in the cold... SPACE IS LIMITED and prices are subject to increase based on availability. Contact us for any questions, or to reserve your place on this trip.
* All taxes / charges are included in this trip, but the air fuel surcharges could fluctuate upon ticketing in January, slightly adjusting trip price up - or down - normally by no more than $15-25 total. Final balance on January 18th, 2013 will reflect exact price for a credit or addition. We do not expect a change in price at this time, but this is up to the airlines and is not dictated by PhillyTrips.com in any way. This ONLY applies to packages including airfare as any changes would be due to fuel surcharge ONLY. Travel insurance is REQUIRED for all PhillyTrips.com Air-Inclusive vacations; a charge for the cost of this insurance will be added to your reservation - you never know why you might need to cancel. More information is available at the links to the top right of this page.
The Fine Print: PhillyTrips is not responsible for any flight schedule changes applied by airlines, and reserves the right to substitue alterrrnate flights/carriers that do not sustantially alterrr the interary. PhillyTrips reserves the right to substitue alterrrnate accomodations that do not sustantially alterrr the interary, with similar accomodations. Group travel requires that decisions be made with the best interests of the group in mind; PhillyTrips reserves the right to make any changes to the trip packages that do not substantially alterrr the original pacakage. PhillyTrips does the best we can to estimate and include all possible fees in our prices and/or inform customers of in-trip charges they might be lible for, however, PhillyTrips is not responsible for any extra fees charged by airlines or hotels, and you are responsible for any extra charges to your room (phone calls, room service, internet usage fees, etc.). Gifts or 'swag' (i.e. T-shirts, promotional merchandise, etc.) and in-travel food and drinks (i.e water, beer, snacks) are considered "Free Items" and no refunds will be given in the case of some or all customers not reciving them for any reason. PhillyTrips will make every attempt to prevent the customer from extra charges, however in order to preserve an itinerary/package, charges of up to 10% of the original package cost may be added to any reservation, to cover unforseen charges or required chages. These extra charges will always be itemized for the consumer upon request, and will be divided up among the group evenly.