Wyoming Ski & Snowboard Trip 2008 :: Philly goes to Jackson Hole!
Relax and sit back as we handle all the details and you create the ADVENTURE! Over the past 3 years, over 150 people have traveled with us to great destinations like Breckenridge and Park City - and we are expecting this year to be the biggest yet. We are offering Jackson Hole as the final trip of our 4-part winter trip series. For the other trips, click "Upcoming Trips" above. It's going to be a good year.
We have a great place to stay [with brand new suite accommodations!] right in the town of Jackson - the PERFECT location for this trip. Located just 1 block from the Jackson town center [one of America's most rustic and authentic ski towns] and a 10 minute private shuttle ride to Jackson Hole, so you can easily get to the slopes with no long rides or lines. If nightlife, dining, and shopping is what you are looking for, this trip will be sure to delight you! Enjoy a breakfast each day, a day-trip to Grand Targhee, and a welcome reception with free wine & cheese your first night in Jackson to allow you to meet everyone on the trip - all included in the price.
If this does not get you in the mood for this trip this year, we do not know what will! They have already gotten a staggering 302" of snow this year (they only get 365" of snow A YEAR)!!!!!!!!! Get signed up on the trip - we will be waiting for you. Photo courtesy of www.JacksonHole.com [click for more awesome pics]
New Gondola & Restaurants at Jackson Hole! More Info >>
Ski Shop Equipment & Clothing Discounts. Save 10-20% at The Ski Bum courtesy of PhillyTrips.com (Download Coupon).
All About Jackson Hole :: With restaurants & bars to choose from, you will be sure to enjoy your evenings out. http://www.jacksonholechamber.com
Packages starting at just $699!*
THIS TRIP INCLUDES: **
...and a great group of new people to ski/board with and meet!
...and of course the KILLER MARCH SNOW OF WYOMING!
- Roundtrip airfare from Philadelphia to Jackson Hole (land-only package also available - subtract $350)
- Round trip transfers to and from the hotel from the airport
- 5 nights hotel stay at Trapper Inn. Upgraded 2-room SUITES [view 1, view 2]
- Breakfast each morning - INCLUDED!
- A 3 of 4 Day lift ticket to Jackson Hole [4 total days of skiing included in our packages]
- PLUS... A special group day-trip to Grand Targhee on Saturday (r/t motorcoach bus ride & additional lift ticket INCLUDED in trip price)
- Welcome wine & cheese cocktail reception your first night in Jackson - FREE!
- A very cool PhillyTrips.com t-shirt commemorating the trip
- After-ski/boarding group après-ski happy hours
- Nightly gatherings in town [you get a list of places where the group can meet up later]
- Discounted on-mountain ski & snowboard rentals
- Custom luggage & ski bag tags to protect your stuff!
Discounted Ski & Board Rentals More info on this closer over the next couple of weeks. Yes, we can help you out with rentals if you do not want to take your skis or board with you.
Make no mistake. You will be skiing one of the most beautiful mountains with great snow on earth. The conditions will be spectacular! Expect them to already have over 250" of snow when we go...
Click the links to the upper right for more info on the hotel, payment schedule, and other important items. To reserve & book your spot, click on Packages & Pricing. You sign up for this trip right on this site. Again, DO NOT WAIT TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. We would not want you to get left out in the cold... SPACE IS LIMITED and prices are subject to increase closer to trip departure. Contact us for any questions.
* Per person, quad occupancy, air not included.
** Current air taxes are included in this trip, but could change upon ticketing in February slightly adjusting trip price up or down (normally no more than a few dollars). Final balance in February 2007 will reflect exact taxes for a credit or addition. This ONLY applies to packages including airfare. Please review our cancellation/refund policy via the link to your upper right for full details. Optional travel insurance is available and recommended.